Are you bored with the same old routine?
Looking for something new?
- Students earn high school credits while working in the community.
- Cooperative Education includes a classroom and workplace component.
- Students can apply to participate in a 2 credit (half day) or 4 credit (full day) program.
Why Take Coop ?
- Earn credits in a variety of subject areas.
- Explore different career paths.
- Gain valuable work experience – great for the resume!
- Develop your employability skills and enhance your work habits.
- Earn valuable certifications and training.
- Great addition to your college or university application.
- Meet your Specialist High Skills Major requirement.
- May lead to an apprenticeship (OYAP) or paid work.
How to Apply ?
- Select Cooperative Education during course selections for next year, or See your Guidance Counsellor to make a course change.
- Complete a Co-op Application Form – available on-line – here!
- Submit it to the Co-op Office (room 153) or to Guidance.
- Attend an interview with the Cooperative Education teacher to discuss possible placements and suitability
|Mr. Jim Miller||43603|
|Ms. Meredith Newbigging||43609|
|Mr. Scott Rawding||43608|
|Mr. Todd Smith||43606|
|Mr. Wes Smith||43607|
Important Co-op Files